Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday


Well, today is my birthday. I suppose we all get reflective on our birthdays. Was it a good year? Would I do things different? What about next year? Am I on the right track? It's like your own, personal New Year's Day. With cake!

It's been a busy year for me, mostly work-related. New bosses, new jobs, traveling, sick cat, soon-to-be moving. It's been a while since so much has happened in such a short period. A year ago, Cliff was in charge of my group, I was planning to work for Novo for the rest of my career. Now, I am moving and starting a new job next week, and Cliff, well, poor Cliff.

Overall, it was a good but stressful year. Not the best, but certainly not the worst. I've learned a bit about myself. I am doubting things about my life as it is currently, but I'm willing to try new things. I am trying to change my attitude towards life in general. More "yes", less hesitation. I suppose how successful this whole job change is will affect how long I keep up this attitude. I doubt if I'll be bored.

No comments: