Saturday, November 29, 2008

A month late...


November is supposed to be "a post a day" month. As one can see, I have not been doing this. Not even close. Oh, the excuses I have... but, honestly, these are just excuses. Yes, I still have time to write silly notes to friends. Yes, I have time to buy useless crap that I don't need. But, somehow, no time to write. So, I am going to do a post a day for a month starting now.

(I now have this picture of Kramer when he made a vow of silence "starting...now!" Bangs leg, makes hurt noise. "Starting...now!") 

It has been an eventful time, not only with actual stuff, but with things in my head. New job, new place to live, stuff just happening. I'm still getting used to all of the change going on. It still seems like a break or a trip that I'm on, and soon I'll rejoin my real life. It's just a really weird conference. 

There are a lot of other new people of Medi, so at least there are people to talk to about the whole experience. It's always good to chat with someone who is going through the same thing. And it's very nice to talk to people who are a few months or more into the whole thing, and know that everything will work out to be okay. 

So, a post a day. Starting now. Good timing, with Christmas and all. But I'm going to try to do it. 

No comments: