Monday, November 3, 2008

Jammie pants for Obama


The other day, Bru and I were discussing that, with the non-stop campaigning, Barack and Michelle Obama probably have to be good-to-go at all times. That means all dressed up, make-up for Michelle, etc. No trips to the grocery store in sweats. No walks in ratty jeans and and old t-shirt. No bad hair days.

I'm sure everyone associated with this election is looking forward to Wednesday, and the chance to actually relax. To sleep in. To not wear a suit. And that's when Bru said that she wants to see Obama in jammie pants. 

Tomorrow I'm off to Chicago on election day. Very exciting. I was trying to get Bru to join me, so we could go down to Grant Park for the (cross fingers) celebration. She said we'd probably get arrested. For what? She's said, we'd shout out "Jammie pants for Obama!" The Secret Service would think it was some code, we'd be hauled away. She makes a good point.

No comments: