Friday, November 7, 2008

Dear idiots in the lobby

I was here first. And I ordered a drink. So stop knocking into my foot. And talking so damn loud. Yes, I'm the dumb ass who's on her computer in a bar, so I should expect some hardship. But you people are really pissing me off.

You clearly have some money and are adults. You should order something if you're taking up a corner of a bar. There's 12 of you and you're going to a show. Just order one drink. It is just not fair to the waitress. Yes, they charge too much, but it's not her fault. And stop stealing my munchies. Yeah, I'm not eating them, but I hate you. They're my munchies. If you ordered one drink, like you should, you would have your own.

And, honey, you are wearing way too much perfume. And, no, that top doesn't work.

No comments: