Friday, February 6, 2009

Not sure what to think


Mr. Higgy-Piggie does not read my blog. I am not sure what I think about this. I know that if Mr. HP had a blog, I would want to read it, but I am nosy that way. I read so many blogs -- people I don't even know. If I actually knew them, even better. But, then again, I like reality tv and Mr. HP hates it. "Why are you even interested in these people?" Because I am super-nosy, of course.

There's a part of me that is glad he sort of let's me have my things. He gives me space and privacy, which should be a good thing. But there is also a part of me that feels: "aren't you a bit curious?" There's a part of me that takes his disinterest in the blog as a disinterest in me. I know that comes from putting my feelings on his actions, which isn't really fair. He's just not that guy.

He once asked me if he should read the blog. I wasn't sure what to say. I felt a bit like Jennifer Aniston in "The Break-Up": "I want you to want to read it." He also pointed out that we do actually talk to each other -- was there anything new in the blog? And, for the most part, it is all things we talk about. So he shouldn't have to read it. But, on days I'm feeling sorry for myself, there is a part of me that wonders if he just doesn't care. 

No comments: