Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feelin' alright


I'm actually starting to feel like the house is coming together, and we may be able to sell the thing. The closets are cleaned out, the rooms are getting organized, the junk is getting hidden. We're doing the rearranging, I've put away a lot of books, I'm starting to think we're almost ready to put it on the market. I'm starting to almost calm down a bit.

Hey! We have deer in our backyard right this very minute! Seriously, one of them is looking right into our family room. Come on, wouldn't you love to live here?

I'm sure I will have moments of panic and, in my head, I still have a huge list of things to do. I will be walking through the house next week, and I will see all of the flaws and all of the reasons no one will buy our house. But tonight, I'm feeling good and relatively calm. For once, I'm just going to enjoy this feeling and stop fretting so damn much.

No comments: