Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rewind


These days, I just wish I could get my life of a year and a half ago back. Things were definitely easier then. I just want to go back to Rome. When we were in Rome, I still loved working at Novo. The writing group was happy; we all basically got along (basically). Cliff was our slightly misguided leader, but things were going well. We were in Rome! How have things changed so much?

I know that change is a part of life. I also know that there are some things that are better now. I think I do need to challenge myself, and lately I've had to do that. That's probably good for me. But all of the other baggage; um, no thanks.

I'd like to go back, just for a little while, and see what it was like. Was it better? Would I have made the same choices? Or maybe, can I go forward a little bit and make sure I'm doing the right thing now?

No comments: