Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lucky or unlucky


Because you need further evidence of my insanity, let me tell you how superstitious I am about jewelry. Even though I know that the following statement makes no sense, I feel like I have lucky and unlucky jewelry. One pair of earrings: lucky; another pair: not so much. If I have a big meeting or something, I'm wearing the lucky earrings, because if something goes wrong, clearly, it's the fault of my earrings.

But it gets worse. 

I also work in combination. For example, certain necklaces are to be worn only with certain earrings. Because, somehow, they work together. God forbid you mix this necklace with those earrings, well, forget it, the day is going to be a mess. Pack it in; go home.

I'm also convinced that the karma of the jewelry might change, so every so often I mix it up a bit. Sure, it's a risk -- it could backfire and be a bad luck combination. Like, a really bad luck combination. Because a bad day, it's all about the earrings. And don't get me started on clothes...

I am crazy.

No comments: