Friday, January 2, 2009

Tired


I am overwhelmed and tired today. All of the rooms need work. I have too much stuff. Every time I think I'm done with one part of the house, another issue pops up. I thought I was somewhat prepared for the amount of work that had to be done, but it's feeling non-ending at this point.

I know I've mentioned this about 100 times, but my God, the books. I really thought I know where they all were, but then I found a bunch in the basement, another bunch in the guest bathroom (I know, shut up), and other huge bag of them in the guest closet. What the hell? I never thought I'd hate books, but right now, I kind of do.

I found a stack of notes from high school. The ones you pass between classes. I was reading one between me and someone else, and not only did I not know who the other party was, I didn't even know what we were writing about. I decided I just need to put these away -- no time to figure that sort of thing out.

And I found skeleton keys. Seriously, what the hell?

No comments: