Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guilt, needs, and other bad emotions


It's been a tough month. I'd like to say that I'm handling everything well, but that would be a lie. I'm overly sensitive, I cry too easily, I feel tired all the time. The worse thing is that I know most of this was brought on by the choices I've made, so I feel guilty asking anyone for help, especially Mr. HP. 

I wish Mr. HP would do more. Look for a job more, clean up the house more, want to move down here more. I know part of it is this is just the way he is. I also know that moving was my doing, and he's not a fan of this situation. But there are days that it hurts that he's not doing everything he possibly can to be here with me. 

All of this makes me feel guilty about choices I've made.  I shouldn't feel that way, but, obviously, the chaos in my life is a direct result of choosing the new job. But I do wish that once in a while, someone would jut grab me and hug me and say that it'll all be okay.

No comments: